WHAT IT IS
Welcome to the 9th annual Provo Bike to School Week! Each year, BikeWalk Provo volunteers connect schools with local bike shops for kids to earn prizes by walking, biking, or scooter-ing to school.
To maintain safety and social distancing, this year’s Bike to School Week will be virtual, from October 5-9. We will still encourage kids to walk, bike, scooter, skateboard, or roll to school, but rather than gather at PTA tables at the schools to enter, we have virtual instructions below:
HOW TO ENTER
- Follow @bikewalkprovo on Instagram.
- Plan a safe route to school by clicking here for a tool.
- Have your child bike, walk, or roll to school using that route.
- Take a picture of your child walking, biking, or rolling to school, post it on Instagram, and tag us AND your school (Donâ€™t have an Instagram account or not comfortable using social media? Email the photo to email@example.com. Just be sure to include your child’s name and school!).
- Make sure to fill out the form below so we can get your child’s prize to them at school!
We will announce the winners on our Instagram account on Friday, October 16th. We’ll deliver prizes to the schools!