Provo Bike-to-School Week
Don’t miss these exciting events and giveaways for bike-to-school week September 17-25! BYU students and Provo school district students will be treated to free tune-ups and bike registrations, group rides, interesting lectures, and more. Plus, there activities throughout the week for non-students and the whole family to enjoy!
- Saturday Sept. 17, 11-1, Bike Economics 101 & Brunch, Live from Portland, the Muse Music Café (suggested donation $10-20). Great for adult and high school riders.
- Sunday Sept. 18, Ride to Church, at whatever time it starts. Great for the whole family.
- Monday Sept. 19, Night Ride, 9 pm, Joaquin Park. Great for adult and high school riders.
- Wednesday Sept. 21, Free Tune-ups, 8-1, Brigham Square. Great for BYU students.
- Wednesday Sept. 21, “Livable Communities & Bicycles,” 7, Provo Library. Great for adults and high school students.
- Wednesday Sept. 21, Bike Polo, 7, Wells Fargo Bank Parking Lot. Great for adults / high schoolers to play, great for kids to watch.
- Thursday Sept. 22, Provo High School Students get Free Bike Tune-ups & Free Bike Licensing in the Courtyard during lunch. (Just for Provo High students)
- Friday Sept. 23, Provo Downtown Rock and Roll, 6:30 p.m. (Center Street will be closed to automobiles for this event). Great for the whole family.
- Sunday Sept 25, Ride to Church, Again and Again and…