Don’t forget that tomorrow is the 2012 Utah Bike Summit: Bike Elevated on May 4 – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Union Station (2501 Wall Avenue) in Ogden, UT (short walk from Frontrunner). The summit promises to be an inspiring and informative day bringing Utah’s bicycling community together to improve cycling across the state. Register now!
Registration hour with Continental Breakfast is 8-9am, registration includes UTA Frontrunner to and from Ogden, continental breakfast, lunch and snacks, there will be bike valet service at the Summit, compliments of Ogden’s Bike Collective.
This year’s featured speakers:
- Randy Neufeld, SRAM Cycling Fund Director & President of America Bikes
- Michael Allegra, UTA General Manager
- Gary Sjoquist, QBP Advocacy Director
- Mike Caldwell, Ogden Mayor
- Jeremy Peterson, Utah House Representative – House District 9
- Lori Harward, Director of Utah ‘s NICA Chapter
- Ryan Schutz, IMBA
Registration for the summit is only $20 for Bike Utah members, $35 for general attendance and $15 for students, government employees please email me for discount code. All registration prices include, free round-trip Frontrunner UTA transportation to Ogden from SLC, breakfast, lunch and snacks and a discount for the Ghost Town Century on May 5.
More information on: www.bikeutah.com.