If you’re in favor of more inviting neighborhood streets, take part in PlayStreet Provo tomorrow. Here are the details from the PlayStreet Provo website:
What is PlayStreet Provo?
PlayStreet Provo is a day of free family-centered fun in Downtown Provo. 100 South will be closed to traffic allowing families to walk, bike, and play in downtown. The event will be FREE with dozens of games and activities.
Date: Saturday July 19, 2014
Time: 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Place: 100 South between 450 West and 300 West
Features of the event include:
- FREE School Carnival-Style Games (Example: Ring Toss)
- FREE Popcorn & Cotton Candy
- FREE Prizes, Toys, and Activities
- FREE Breakfast Pastries (9:30 to 11:30 or until the food runs out!)
- FREE Contests (Example: Pie Eating Contest)
- FREE WALK: Streets will be often for you to stroll, ride your bike, or push a stroller.
- FREE RELAX: Weâ€™ll turn parts of center street into a mini-park complete with grass and benches where mom & dad can relax.
- EAT: Weâ€™ll have plenty of options.