Don’t forget to pedal to the Provelo bicycle picnic tonight!
When: Saturday, June 26th. 6:00 p.m.
Where: Kiwanas Park
Provelo bike picnics, put on by the Provo Bicycle Committee, are a chance for everyone to get together and enjoy a good time with some truly outstanding company.
Simply pack a picnic and pedal on down to the park. You’ll be treated to:
– Booths from local bike shops offering helpful cycling information
– A delicious, old-fashioned watermelon eating contest
– Bike jousting (yup, it’s pretty much like it sounds)
– Lawn sports of all kinds (croquet anyone?)
– A bike obstacle course
– Bike crafts for the kids
– Pedal-powered smoothies benefiting the Bicycle Committee (yes, ice can be crushed with a bike).
– The opportunity to make some lasting friendships with like-minded cyclists.
This is a community event for everyone, whether you’re a racer, a town rider, a student, a family, or a group of miniature elephants that ride around on a tandem. Please come! And don’t forget to invite your friends and neighbors.
More information is available on the Facebook event page.